Asthma Case Study
Product: $4,000,000 UL
Height/Weight: 5’6″ / 140lbs Never
Tobacco Use: Never
- Mild asthma since childhood, treated with an inhaler as needed.
- Medications: daily vitamin & Albuterol inhaler.
- Experiences 1-2 attacks per week during the spring pollen season, less frequently during the rest of the year.
- Her asthma has not required hospitalization since age 6, nor has she required steroid treatment to control her symptoms.
- Her recent Pulmonary Function Test results were FEV1 of 98%
- Mother and siblings are living
- Father died at age 67 of a heart attack