The Paramed Exam: Once you have submitted your life insurance application the Paramed company will contact you within 48 hours to schedule the exam. The exam are provided to you free of charge and enable you to qualify for the most competitive insurance rates possible.
The Exam Includes:
- Measurement of your Height & Weight
- Collection of Blood Pressure and Pulse Rate
- Collection of Blood and Urine specimens
- In some cases, an Electrocardiogram (EKG)
Tips for Exam:
- Get a good night’s sleep prior to the exam
- Do not eat solid foods or drinking alcohol eight hours prior to the exam
- If you cannot go eight hours without eating because of your schedule at the very least fast for 4 hours prior to exam.
- Avoid tobacco and caffeine products at least 2 hours before the exam
- Make sure to be properly hydrated to provide a urine specimen